has been working since 2007, successfully uses the Author’s methods of treatment of the chief physician Timchenko Olga Vladimirovna
The creator and ideological inspirer of the Medical Center “Alternative” is the chief physician Timchenko Olga Vladimirovna. High professionalism, supported by experience, and continuous creative search allowed Olga Vladimirovna to create the Author’s effective system for restoring the body using safe non-drug methods . Olga Vladimirovna ‘s absolutely unique and innovative approach to the treatment of diseases is recognized and popular all over the world today.
The purpose of the Author’s methods of treatment is to restore the metabolism in the body by launching the natural processes of self-regulation, laid down by nature, and the transition to a healthy lifestyle.
The beginning of the treatment of any chronic diseases or functional disorders is the Whole Body Detoxification Program
1 step to health – cleansing the large and small intestines from parasites, eliminating constipation, restoring the microflora of the large intestine
2nd step to health – cleansing the liver, gallbladder from parasites, toxins and allergens, GMO products, medicines, food additives and dyes, environmental toxins, tobacco products
3rd step to health – cleansing of the kidneys, blood vessels, blood and lymph, musculoskeletal system
4th step to health – daily health system: physical activity, rational nutrition, drinking enough clean water, positive attitude
The rapid achievement of results in the treatment of any chronic disease is the result of an integrated approach to the restoration of the body:
- Survey (Laboratory tests , ultrasound, Analysis of the state of the body at the Medical Expert Complex )
- Purification of the main detoxifying systems of the body (intestines, liver, gallbladder, kidneys) – Whole body detoxification program
- Antiparasitic treatment
- Restoration of the spine and joints
- Blood Purification ( Ozone Therapy )
- Lymph cleansing ( Pressotherapy , Visceral massage , Phytoparosauna )
- Diet therapy (Definition of food intolerance, Personal recommendations)